Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Surprisingly, Crazy Experience!:)

My gas failed me again..the inevitable sound of my intestinal gas caught me off guard! I just hate it when it happens.It's ridiculously funny and grossly embarrassing to the 2 elderly women who happens to be with me inside the jeepney on my way here in the office.Wow!the silence just broke into a million pieces..inisip ko nlng, buti nlng wlang amoy..hahahaha!I used to have a quiet break wind moments without anyone noticing it.now, it's like my reputation is totally ruined!:)I'm just sharing coz up until now, I'm laughing my heart out.

-your probably thinking, how could she share something really really stupid!hahahah!
by the way, I'm not drunk.I think my boss is. Have a wonderful, crazy day everyone!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment