Saturday, January 24, 2009

PERSEPOLIS


I had a chance to visit the Square again. We thought it'll be a great idea to get a couple of films to feed our minds with such wonderful destructions.So we bought this animated film entitled PERSEPOLIS. It was made by an Iranian/French artist named Marjane Satrapi. She speaks three languages including English which is cool. I was astonished by the way she created the film. The execution of the film is very compelling and I think everybody could relate to the abstraction of the drawing. She left an impeccable character in my head. For someone who claims crafty, I think I have a serious problem coz I never seem to finish what I've started.hahahah... So as an artist I intend to look for a lot of inspiration. And for me, this one falls to that category. I'm actually a film geek. It's one of my steeze it gives me a total pleasure collecting. It's like, I cant get enough of it. There's probably a bunch of pretty interesting films waiting for me. And if I cant get a hold of them, I can always go online and look for downloadable stuff. So I would like to give credit to some sites who caters for people who loves movies and music.

2 comments:

  1. This film is awesome, I like the style that is being used on this animation,well crafted...cheers!

    ReplyDelete